Infertility and hypothyroidism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi my Fiance' and I are trying to have a baby and tried a couple of things. He has thyroids but has 2 kids already and I was wondering is that why we haven't had a baby yet?
Doctor : There are multiple reasons for infertility.
Both male and female condition.
User : what should we do?
Hypothyroidism can cause sexual dysfunctions too.
User : why would we not be able to conceive?
User : he has hyperthyroids
but unless you both have been evaluated completely the cause cannot be determined.
User : can we take something to help us?
Have you seen a doctor for evaluation?
May i know your age?
User : he hasn't been evaluated but he has two kids already?
HAve you been evaluated?
Are your menstrual cycles been normal?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Giving injection in stomach
- Hay fever eye spray
- Medicine to start period
- Types of valve replacement
- Prominent veins in legs
- My semen analysis shows following report
- Infertility due to hypothyroidism
- Pcod hypothyroidism miscarriages oligomenorrhea taking clomid laproscopy done infertility treatment
- Does concerta affect sperm count
- How does hypothyroidism cause infertility
- Can hypothyroidism cause infertility
- How long can i take siphene to conceive
- My egg is not ruptured what i should do
- How can i improve sperm progression and count
- Hypothyroidism and infertility in men