Infertility and hypothyroidism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi my Fiance' and I are trying to have a baby and tried a couple of things. He has thyroids but has 2 kids already and I was wondering is that why we haven't had a baby yet?
Doctor : There are multiple reasons for infertility.
Both male and female condition.
User : what should we do?
Hypothyroidism can cause sexual dysfunctions too.
User : why would we not be able to conceive?
User : he has hyperthyroids
but unless you both have been evaluated completely the cause cannot be determined.
User : can we take something to help us?
Have you seen a doctor for evaluation?
May i know your age?
User : he hasn't been evaluated but he has two kids already?
HAve you been evaluated?
Are your menstrual cycles been normal?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sperm after a pet scan
- Is chills a side effect of zilactin-l?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of albenza?
- Is panic a side effect of venlafaxine?
- Is headache a side effect of pyridium?
- Is dizziness a side effect of aldara?
- Infertility due to hypothyroidism
- Pcod hypothyroidism miscarriages oligomenorrhea taking clomid laproscopy done infertility treatment
- Sulpiride and sperm count
- How to tell if you have dead sperms
- How does hypothyroidism cause infertility
- Doctors suggestion to increase sperm volume
- Can hypothyroidism cause infertility
- What is the best time to take ovacare tablets
- Hypothyroidism and infertility in men