Infertility, Inability to conceive - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi r u a gynec
I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : actually i conceived after taking gonadrotropin injection but on 7th month i lost my baby due tto iugr.nw trying ....after taking two cycles of same injectuion nt conceiving...can u help
Doctor : Yes I can.
User : wat might be the reason of not conceiving
May I know why you were taking gonadotropin?
User : irregular periods and egg was nt developing and released
Kindly mention your age also.
User : 25
Usually it takes atleast 3-4 cycles to conceive.
It is quite normal.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Spermatocelectomy infertility
- Paternia tablet good for male
- Treatment for b grade sperm motility
- Headache bloating and nausea in the morning pregnant
- Walnut good for sperm motility
- Severe back pain stinging pain while moving around treatment
- Undergone some tests vdrl-negative tpha-positive possible
- Escitalopram infertility
- Megestrol and infertility
- Stomach ache upon eating medication
- Cozaar infertility
- Feeling to poop gas had diarrhea treatment
- Itp and infertility
- Strawberry is good for pregnant
- Path lab got sperm test