Infectiousness of tonsillitis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : r u there?
User : I have had a sore throat for 2 and a half weeks thought it was a viral infection but now have white spots which i know is tonsilitis, i just wanted to know should i attend work as i work in a kitchen serving and preparing food
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : Yes i have had tonsilitis a few times but only every two years or so
User : i have an appointment today but i need to know earlier whether to phone work to get cover
Doctor : well u have to see the doc for the physical exam
Doctor : once he checks it he can suggest for the same
User : is it infectious is all i need to know i know it is tonsilitis
Doctor : not eaxctly
Doctor : if u dont kiss or cough in open
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 125 94 blood pressure
- Nasal congestion acute hiv
- Holes in tonsils tonsillitis
- Shrunken tonsils tonsils
- Tonsillitis pustule on tonsil
- Is 125 beats per minute high
- Ca 125 blood test and barretts esophagus
- Treatment duration acute tonsillitis
- Urine leukocyte esterase and ca 125
- Acute follicular tonsillitis emedicine
- Tonsilitis black area on tonsil
- Can acupuncture help with eustachian tube dysfunction
- Tonsillitis with no tonsils
- Clinician soap notes for acute sinusitis
- Ldl 125 hdl 90