Infectious mononucleosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
User : hi, i kissed someone about three weeks ago and now i've just found out that person has mono today. if i were to go get tested for mono, would the mono be able to show up in the test. or is it too soon?
if you are sure it is 3weeks
Doctor : completed
User : it's a rough estimate, im almost certain it's three weeks it may be a little less like 2 and a half
then not to worry much
there is no specific test
as it is an viral infection
test is based on titre
of the antibodies level in your blood
and how it is rising
that is possible
but it needs agap of 1 week
and if you get more than 3 or 4 week completed the chance is less you develop the infection now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of keflex?
- Is cold or flu-like symptoms a side effect of endometrin?
- Black stool with nausea headache and flu like symptoms
- Clindamycin infectious mononucleosis
- Is burning of the face or mouth a side effect of septra ds?
- Why do i have a smelly penis
- Infectious mononucleosis and pregnancy
- Is cold or flu-like symptoms a side effect of first progesterone mc5?
- What should i do for congested chest and throat
- Is cold or flu-like symptoms a side effect of diovan hct?
- Infectious mononucleosis giant platelets
- Infectious mononucleosis eye symptoms
- Can my penis problems be due to std
- Does intake of eptoin lead to increase in cholesterol
- Infectious mononucleosis during pregnancy