Infectious mononucleosis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
User : hello anyone there?
User : doctor????
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : have you heard of mono?
Doctor : i did not get you
User : well. i think i have it.
User : mono
User : mononucleosis
Doctor : you mean homo
User : hello?
User : No
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what are the symptoms you have?
User : i have a fever, my body hurts sooo bad i cant move, my spleen hurts and i have a sore throut and i get chills
Doctor : do you have enlarged glands
User : yes
Doctor : do you have any rahses on the body?
User : and my spleen sticks out
User : rahses???
Doctor : skin lesions
User : yes i have big rashes
Doctor : any cold, cough, throat paim?
User : all
Doctor : where are the rashes located?
User : on my face, i started getting it when i got the sickness.
Doctor : ok
User : and kinda on my body.
User : does it sound like mono?
Doctor : are the rashes itcching?
Doctor : are you taking any medications?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Staphylococcal infection causes
- Treatment and cure for brucella, infectious mononucleosis
- Inflamed mucosa
- Treatment and cure for typhoid, infectious mononucleosis
- Infiltrative neoplastic process
- Lymphatic filariasis causes
- Mesentery inflammation
- Treatment and cure for Infectious mononucleosis
- Infectious mononucleosis eye symptoms
- Cellulitis causes
- Infectious mononucleosis during pregnancy
- Contagious disease causes
- Natural medicine for infertility
- Inguinal tendon inflammation treatment
- Post chickenpox infection causes