Infectious mononucleosis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
User : hello anyone there?
User : doctor????
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : have you heard of mono?
Doctor : i did not get you
User : well. i think i have it.
User : mono
User : mononucleosis
Doctor : you mean homo
User : hello?
User : No
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what are the symptoms you have?
User : i have a fever, my body hurts sooo bad i cant move, my spleen hurts and i have a sore throut and i get chills
Doctor : do you have enlarged glands
User : yes
Doctor : do you have any rahses on the body?
User : and my spleen sticks out
User : rahses???
Doctor : skin lesions
User : yes i have big rashes
Doctor : any cold, cough, throat paim?
User : all
Doctor : where are the rashes located?
User : on my face, i started getting it when i got the sickness.
Doctor : ok
User : and kinda on my body.
User : does it sound like mono?
Doctor : are the rashes itcching?
Doctor : are you taking any medications?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of severe vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of fistula in bladder
- Treatment and cure for brucella, infectious mononucleosis
- Staphylococcus alpha hemolyticus infection
- Lung cancer and bleeding out
- Treatment and cure for typhoid, infectious mononucleosis
- Puc cells count in 6 8
- Tingling in urethra male
- Fibroids cause bleeding during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for Infectious mononucleosis
- Infectious mononucleosis eye symptoms
- Infectious mononucleosis during pregnancy
- Typhoid fever food diet
- High bp and nose bleeds
- How to treat a boil in old earring hole