Infection of swine flu before taking shots - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Dear Doctor, my son is 9 years old and a type1 diabetic. Flu shots are not available until I think November. I am very worried about the swine flu and it hitting him before he gets his flu shots. What can I do//
Doctor : Are there incidence of flu near your residence or in his school?
User : he hasnt started school yet. I haven't heard of any instances. He starts school in about 1 1/2 weeks.
Doctor : Then he will be safe at home.
and if any signs of flu or any incidence then prophylactic treatment can be given
by then preventive methods
can be adopted
the main one is Hygiene practices.
Teaching to follow the same in the school also.
Doctor : Be away from any one with Flu symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does peeing a lot help break fever
- Treatment and cure for swine flu infection
- Swine flu eye infection pus
- Swine flu infection causes
- Farts break down your immune system
- Ear pain sound sensitive
- Trouble swallowing bread rice dizziness
- Oil pockets in ears
- 3 year old wax in ear
- Symptoms of swine flu infection
- Ear pain in rainy
- Declared brain dead had fever
- 5 weeks pregnant right ear pain
- Diagnosis of swine flu infection
- Can coughing break cerclage