Infection of swine flu before taking shots - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Dear Doctor, my son is 9 years old and a type1 diabetic. Flu shots are not available until I think November. I am very worried about the swine flu and it hitting him before he gets his flu shots. What can I do//
Doctor : Are there incidence of flu near your residence or in his school?
User : he hasnt started school yet. I haven't heard of any instances. He starts school in about 1 1/2 weeks.
Doctor : Then he will be safe at home.
and if any signs of flu or any incidence then prophylactic treatment can be given
by then preventive methods
can be adopted
the main one is Hygiene practices.
Teaching to follow the same in the school also.
Doctor : Be away from any one with Flu symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Autoimmune disease microcytic anemia and acne rosea
- Animal pak acne side effects
- Stings when i pee sebaceous
- Does being anemic cause acne
- Palm shivering in women
- Iron deficient anaemia and acne
- Swine flu infection causes
- Swine flu eye infection pus
- Treatment and cure for swine flu infection
- Vericose veins in palm
- Symptoms of swine flu infection
- Pimples zits acne after ivf
- What is a paralytic stroke
- Varicose veins and palpitations
- Diagnosis of swine flu infection