Infection in eyes and nose and having pain in eyes - Online Doctor Chats
is any one available?
Pl go ahead with your query
My wife is having some infection in her eyes and also got some infection on her nose
she is having pain in her eyes
I have shown to an ophthalmologist, however there is not much recovery
What was the doctor's opinion
he has its an viral infection
Is it a bump?
she feels like something is pinching in her eyes and water is coming out fro her eyes
white watery discharge
just like tears
and on her nose she has swelling which has become red colour
So how long it was started?
4 to 5 days
she was prescribed with medicines for 3 days
If it is viral infection by the doctor then it will take 7 days to 10 days
or how should we proceed?
I think you just need to wait for sometime
What was the medicine?
she is putting eye drops
yeah that is antibiotic drug
That will ease the redness and swelling on the nose
does brufen has any side effects?
No for two days, two tablets per day. You have to take after meal
I feel that will reduce the redness and swelling
I heard brufen will not be given without doctors prescription
This is a prescription drug but commonly available with out that
and for the eyes does she need to try some other drop
No what she is taking is ok
if still there is no recovery whom should I consult and after how many days?
I think you should wait for three more days
and if not helpful you should consult a XXXXXXX Medicine doctor
thanks for the suggestion and information doctor
Do you have any more queries
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Viral infections with swollen eye with no pain
- Earphones causing pink eye
- Brain murmur in newborn
- Can smooching cause eye effect
- Infection in eye and nose
- Where is parafalcine brain
- Does omnicef cause eye dryness
- Peripheral neuropathy and white spots on brain
- Causes and side effect of mecgla
- Metallic smell brain tumour
- Ear pain eye infection in toddler
- Scalp pimples brain tumor
- Staphylococcal infection nose and eyes
- Eye infection red painful eyes puss
- Sanding dust causes stye