Infection evoking painful swelling in the scrotum - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : are you a real doctor?
User : ?
User : Okay- this is kind of embarassing, but i have a dull ache in my right testicle, and there is a lump above it, like where the tube is, are there any common causes for this
whats ur age?
User : 17
Doctor : from how many days are u having this problem?
User : three
User : it comes and goes
User : the ache, not the lump
swelling also 3 days?
User : it does seem a little swelled, yes
is the swelling hard?
User : yes
User : it feels like the testicle normally does
User : the swelling in the tube is about the size of a pea
Doctor : ok
normally painful swellling is because of infection
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Scrotum infection causes
- Symptoms of scrotum infection
- Infected sebaceous cyst on scrotum
- Scrotum skin infection causes
- Will vyvanse help with menstrual cramps
- Leg cramp remedies kidney infection
- Stomach cramp with sinus infection
- Ubiquinol does it work on peyronie's disease
- Painless discoloration on underside penis shaft
- Perineal raphe or peyronie's disease?
- Painkiller injection menstrual cramps
- Peyronie's disease patofisiologinya
- Horrible menstrual cramps and lupus
- Fungal infection scrotum
- Nightfall disease overcome