Infection around the penis, Itching - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : I have problem with infection around my penis..
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Age-25
User : Gender- Male
Doctor : k
User : Mariatal Status- Single
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : No
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : not yet
User : I am using Ring Gaurd
User : but that seems not to be working
Doctor : k
User : any suggestions?
Doctor : lead to itching in this area are: fungal infections, intertrigo, seb dermatitis, scabies, pubic lice and contact dermatitis.
User : yes itching
Doctor : * Bathe or shower regularly and rinse completely.
* Avoid strong or deodorant soaps as they can be irritating.
* Dry thoroughly.
* Wear loose-fitting, absorbent cotton shorts.
* Avoid tight-fitting underwear or clothes.
* Change underwear at least once a day, more often if you work out or sweat heavily.
* Donâ??t share towels.
* Use a fresh towel after each shower.
* Sleep naked to allow the area to remain dry.
User : and area around is becoming dirty very soon..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Butt crack bruise or scare
- Systane gel preservative-free
- Gentamicin in newborns
- Penis itches is there a possible infection from the piercing
- Pubic pimple brown puss
- Mrsa infection inside the penis
- Pimple on nose bridge for months
- Glance penis infection
- Second generation fluoroquinolone
- Best trilyte flavor
- Itching and pus formation in the penis yeast infection
- Overdose on gatorade
- Purple small circle bruises
- Chapped lips purple or brown
- E coli infection penis