Infant suffering from runny nose and cough. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
hello doctor GM
How can I help you?
i have 6-month-old baby bay, since yesterday night he is suffering from runny nose and cough, plz help dr
Is he running fever?
mother has no similar symptoms
Is he active and feeding well?
Is he passing urine normally?
The symptoms that you describe are features of upper respiratory inflammation where the cause is either infection or allergy.
Since he has no fever, active and feeding well, I prefer to treat such patients symptomatically.
I suggest using T-minic drops in the dose of 0.4ml once daily.
and baby is only on mother's milk dr
You can ask a local doctor to write a prescription from the above drugs and get it from pharmacy.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no dr, thank u very much..
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stroke prevention through eye exam
- Infant runny nose cough white spots tongue
- Chills,underweight,always tired,moody,and bedwetting
- Infant goopy eyes, runny nose, cough, fever
- Evion vitamin tablets prescribed for what
- Tablet evion is taken for what problems
- Drastic changes in young kids behavior
- Infants watery eyes runny nose coughing
- Drugs/medication for runny nose
- Evion lc tablet used for what purpose
- Is silver nitrate instantaneous for belly buttons
- Pearl millet ewduce weight how
- Cough runny nose sore throat any medication
- Puberty tender lump behind nipple
- Yellow discharge from belly button in toddler