Infant suffering from runny nose and cough. Medication? - Online Doctor Chats
hello doctor GM
How can I help you?
i have 6-month-old baby bay, since yesterday night he is suffering from runny nose and cough, plz help dr
Is he running fever?
mother has no similar symptoms
Is he active and feeding well?
Is he passing urine normally?
The symptoms that you describe are features of upper respiratory inflammation where the cause is either infection or allergy.
Since he has no fever, active and feeding well, I prefer to treat such patients symptomatically.
I suggest using T-minic drops in the dose of 0.4ml once daily.
and baby is only on mother's milk dr
You can ask a local doctor to write a prescription from the above drugs and get it from pharmacy.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
no dr, thank u very much..
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Infant runny nose cough white spots tongue
- Coughing sneezing vomiting episodes medical attention required
- Infant goopy eyes, runny nose, cough, fever
- Vomiting diarrhea fever surgery scheduled for cholelithiasis cure for condition
- Infants watery eyes runny nose coughing
- Child having recurrent fever diarrhoea with foam on top serious
- Baby had cold prescribed antibiotics having diarrhoea blisters solution
- Drugs/medication for runny nose
- Baby having frequent chokes suggestions
- How to stop frying random erections
- How to erase vaccination scars
- Gain mass and erection
- Getting erection makes me sleepy
- Cough runny nose sore throat any medication
- Erbs palsy fast recovery