Infant suffering from fever. Administered crocin drops. Is that sufficient? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Sorry to hear that
Did you check the temperature reading?
Yesterday it was 102
After giving the drops the temperature resides to normal within an hour
He also becomes active and stays active/sleeps for another 5 hours
This high temperature is not good to the infants
Later the temperature again increases...
But it has been 24 hrs now, and the baby is still having fever
We need to conclude on the cause of fever and manage the baby accordingly.
Yes..it is going and coming back again...
we have given him crocin about 4 times till now
That fluctuation is the temperature is not a good sign either
Are you following me?
yeah getting you...
I will take him to pediatrician now...
That would be ideal
Wish your son a quick recovery
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
It seems like you are done with the chat
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Fever not coming down with crocin
- Headache dizzyness and high temperature in children
- Crocin syrup dosage for fever
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- Infant with fever given crocin dosage for syrup
- Crocin syrup fever
- Sleep disorders children dyspraxia
- Temp white tongue and throw up
- Jaundice and dark eyes in children
- On which use telekast l
- Syp emeset children dosagedosage
- Teeth and tongue white worms
- Mucinex and vaginal discharge in children
- Why use this vizylac tablet
- Where a vitcofol syrup