Infant restless, is it ok to give pacifier? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i had a question regarding from 12 dau old baby girl
Proceed with your query.
She acts restless at time and wants to comfort feed always...so question is, is it ok to give her a pacifier?
we are scared of comfort feed as we think she will be over fed
Pacifier is ok, but make sure it is clean and dry
ok sure thanks a lot for you advice.
I do not want your baby to be get an infection.
Looking at it differently,
ok i understand doctor.
a 12 day baby cries for hunger
or if there is colicky type of pain
I would suggest you to see if any such problem is the associated cause
in such cases, it would need attention
or if your child has any abdominal pathology.
ok doctor sure....i will do that, thanks for a fine advice
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Giving up cannabis restless legs
- Symptoms of fallopian tube carcinoma
- Fever restless legs in infants
- Is it ok to give calpol for teething pains
- Has mood swings irritated and frustated suffer from bipolar
- Symptoms of secondary iron deficiency
- Symptoms of pelvic lymphadenopathy
- Eosinophil is 76 count what could be the cause
- Is it ok to give ampoxin 500 for cold
- Take ritalin daily does taking this drug cause heart damage
- Symptoms of recurrent gerd
- Symptoms of recurrent respiratory infections
- Expectorant for infants ok
- Diagnosis showed bileteral supraspinatus tendonatis of sholders suggestions
- Have cold and flu how to overcome this