Infant restless, is it ok to give pacifier? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i had a question regarding from 12 dau old baby girl
Proceed with your query.
She acts restless at time and wants to comfort feed always...so question is, is it ok to give her a pacifier?
we are scared of comfort feed as we think she will be over fed
Pacifier is ok, but make sure it is clean and dry
ok sure thanks a lot for you advice.
I do not want your baby to be get an infection.
Looking at it differently,
ok i understand doctor.
a 12 day baby cries for hunger
or if there is colicky type of pain
I would suggest you to see if any such problem is the associated cause
in such cases, it would need attention
or if your child has any abdominal pathology.
ok doctor sure....i will do that, thanks for a fine advice
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Hernia pain relief without surgery
- Fever restless legs in infants
- Hernia in older men
- How to hide scrotum hernia
- Can muscle spasms in neck cause lightheadedness
- Expectorant for infants ok
- Can maturbation cause lightheadedness
- Giving up cannabis restless legs
- Is it ok to give calpol for teething pains
- Cause of withered limbs
- Is it ok to give ampoxin 500 for cold
- Internal hernia signs and symptoms
- Non reducible inguinal hernia
- Light period spotting causes
- What causes urine to smell like rubber