Infant keeps rubbing eyes frequently resulting in red eyes. Advise - Online Doctor Chats
My 3 month old daughter keeps rubbing her eyes very frequently..
it makes her eyes red..
Any discharge seen
she rubs her eyes...
Use a clean cloth and dip it in warm water and clean the area
Keep her hands clean, if there is dirt , this might increae it
Keep her cot, bed sheet and clothes dust free
You can use eye drops like just tears
to clean the area
which eye drops...
oh ok...got it..
You should also keep your hands clean when touching baby
preferably use a vaccum cleaner to keep the area, curtains, bed dust free
Do you have any more queries
Kindly login for further queries
ok Have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood from vagina after a cystoscopy
- Problems after blood drawn
- Enlarged liver child
- Junior lanzol tablets for premature baby
- Red eye in corner of eye
- Little red dots after blood drawn
- Low grade fever lethargic loss of appetite child
- Red eye in one eye
- Lump after blood draw
- Sudden onset of bedwetting in 11 year old
- A little blood in vomit after drinking
- Eye drops for red eyes
- Sal mucolite vs claritin
- Red eye in infant eye
- Black eye in infant eye