Infant keeps rubbing eyes frequently resulting in red eyes. Advise - Online Doctor Chats
My 3 month old daughter keeps rubbing her eyes very frequently..
it makes her eyes red..
Any discharge seen
she rubs her eyes...
Use a clean cloth and dip it in warm water and clean the area
Keep her hands clean, if there is dirt , this might increae it
Keep her cot, bed sheet and clothes dust free
You can use eye drops like just tears
to clean the area
which eye drops...
oh ok...got it..
You should also keep your hands clean when touching baby
preferably use a vaccum cleaner to keep the area, curtains, bed dust free
Do you have any more queries
Kindly login for further queries
ok Have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- High sugar and achalasia
- Achalasia cardia and cancer
- Red eye in corner of eye
- Digeorge syndrome growth chart
- Red eye in one eye
- Dosage chart for walamycin
- Receptive expressive language chart
- Food chart for g6pd 6 month old
- Eye drops for red eyes
- Human temperature fever chart
- Naturopathy and achalasia cardia
- Stomach aches going to bathroom constantly pain
- Red eye in infant eye
- Achalasia of cardia pregnancy
- Black eye in infant eye