Infant has started waking up all of a sudden in night and cries a lot. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
this regarding my daughter
Proceed with your query.
she is nearing 1.5 years
off late she has started waking up all of a sudden in night and cries a lot
i initially thought that this could be that she is feeling hungry
so i started giving her milk before bed
and also when she wakes up, my wife feeds her...
but still she wakes up a multiple times during the night and sometime even during day naps
the only thing which is worrying me is that why she is crying
is it normal?
Your description is an unusual complaint.
It would be an extremely difficult task for me to predict what your daughter - if this is normal or abnormal.
so do u suggest me to take her to a paedtrician?
Before you plan to visit the pediatrician, I would suggest you to watch her every day activity. Either you or your wife can document all the activities.
Also watch her sleeping cycle.
You will need to describe the events in details before and after the episode to them.
she has very unusal sleeping cycle
she sleeps very less
Your pediatrician can examine the child accordingly and plan the next action step accordingly.
she sleeps at around 12 in the night and wakes up at 9
also she takes very short naps...though she is very active and playful after her short naps during the day
I would definitely suggest detailed clinical examination by your pediatrician.
He/she can examine the child.
I think the cause of the problem and its solution can be suggested only by evaluation.
appreciate your time and advice
i will log out from the chat now
Thanks for consulting.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Crying and night vomiting in children
- My sister is suffering from fever for 3 days
- Infant with crying at night have severe constipation reason
- 7 year old girl with regular chest cold and vomiting
- My baby wakes up crying at night 18 months old
- Holding bowel movements in children and vomiting
- Bowel movements and cathethers
- 5 year with fever and eye sensitive to light
- Blood in wee at 11 years old
- Baby cries after milk feeding at night normal during day
- Why is laxis contraindicated in cyanosis
- Bowel cancer seasonal flu
- How can i control an infant crying at night
- Bowel problems in child
- Yellow bowel movements in childr