Infant has started waking up all of a sudden in night and cries a lot. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
this regarding my daughter
Proceed with your query.
she is nearing 1.5 years
off late she has started waking up all of a sudden in night and cries a lot
i initially thought that this could be that she is feeling hungry
so i started giving her milk before bed
and also when she wakes up, my wife feeds her...
but still she wakes up a multiple times during the night and sometime even during day naps
the only thing which is worrying me is that why she is crying
is it normal?
Your description is an unusual complaint.
It would be an extremely difficult task for me to predict what your daughter - if this is normal or abnormal.
so do u suggest me to take her to a paedtrician?
Before you plan to visit the pediatrician, I would suggest you to watch her every day activity. Either you or your wife can document all the activities.
Also watch her sleeping cycle.
You will need to describe the events in details before and after the episode to them.
she has very unusal sleeping cycle
she sleeps very less
Your pediatrician can examine the child accordingly and plan the next action step accordingly.
she sleeps at around 12 in the night and wakes up at 9
also she takes very short naps...though she is very active and playful after her short naps during the day
I would definitely suggest detailed clinical examination by your pediatrician.
He/she can examine the child.
I think the cause of the problem and its solution can be suggested only by evaluation.
appreciate your time and advice
i will log out from the chat now
Thanks for consulting.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Crying and night vomiting in children
- My baby wakes up crying at night 18 months old
- Symptoms of egg white allergy
- Tryptomer enteric fever
- Baby cries after milk feeding at night normal during day
- Symptoms of sulfate allergy
- Infant with crying at night have severe constipation reason
- Symptoms of response sulfur allergy
- Symptoms of bacterial chest infection
- Enterogermina for infants loose motions
- Enterogermina oral suspension how to preserve
- Enteric fever in pregnancy
- Entamizole syrup made for
- How can i control an infant crying at night
- Symptoms of inflammatory oral mucosa