Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

Infant eczema. Recommended cream, betnovate. Is that sufficient? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor:Good evening
Doctor:Please proceed with your query
User:hello Good Evenong
User:The query is regarding my 1yr old daughter.
User:she is having infant eczema since birth
Doctor:Sorry to hear that
User:currently we are consulting an skin specialist, who has suggested some creams to apply over her body
User:we have the doubt if such skin creams are good for such a small kid as they have some steroids in them
User:just want to consult another doctor and have your opinion on that
Doctor:If the specialist has prescribed it, nothing wrong in using it
Doctor:You can ask another Dermatologist here on our panel
User:currently we use flutivate on her face
Doctor:Would you like to post a query here?
User:and betnovate-s on remaining body
Doctor:I think a Dermatologist is the right person to ask
Doctor:Would you like us to guide you on this?
User:how to approach an dermatologist?
User:yes please
Doctor:Please confirm your contact number
Doctor:We shall call you soon
User:It is 0000
User:ok .. thank you.
Doctor:we shall call you soon
Doctor:Bye for now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor