Infant eczema. Recommended cream, betnovate. Is that sufficient? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
hello Good Evenong
The query is regarding my 1yr old daughter.
Sorry to hear that
currently we are consulting an skin specialist, who has suggested some creams to apply over her body
we have the doubt if such skin creams are good for such a small kid as they have some steroids in them
just want to consult another doctor and have your opinion on that
If the specialist has prescribed it, nothing wrong in using it
currently we use flutivate on her face
Would you like to post a query here?
and betnovate-s on remaining body
I think a Dermatologist is the right person to ask
Would you like us to guide you on this?
how to approach an dermatologist?
Please confirm your contact number
We shall call you soon
It is 0000
ok .. thank you.
we shall call you soon
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Skin tag in gluteal cleft
- Inter gluteal cleft infection
- Reason why gluteal cleft have a discoloration
- Holding in a sneeze causes throat pain?
- Smelly pus coming out of tonsil
- Rashes on skin of infant eczema westcort cream
- Jock itch natal cleft
- Skin color won't come back on pinky toe
- Eczema around areola in infants
- Sign and symptoms of rbc tntc?
- Eczema skin peeling using betnovate cream on hands stopped treatment
- Pregnant while using petogen injection
- Is steroid cream ideal for an infant suffering from eczema
- Hidradenitis suppurativa clearasil
- Infant eczema and runny nose