Infant down with cough, cold, high fever. Suggested chernicoff and Ibugesic plus. When will he get better? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May know your baby's age?
he is 22 months old
Is he able to breathe well?
no, he coughs consistently, isn't able to cough out the phelgm. has runny nose but gets blocked when he sleeps
Is there any chest in drawing while breathing?
sorry didn't understand that?
did not count the respiratory rate
Let me brief you.
Respiratory infections are the most common infection which occurs in infants.
The cause here could be viral, bacterial or allergic.
Though there are various cough drugs available to treat cough in adults, not all medications can be tried in infants.
However at this point of time, we look if the child has
1. Chest indrawing (muscles below the ribs and between the ribs) move inside while breathing)
i am not receiving further inputs???
Are you able to see what I am typing?
I hope it is clear to you.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mouth blisters from walnuts
- Fever red spots on tongue stomach headache
- Mouth blister where tooth came out
- High fever and cold feet
- Oozing blisters on scalp
- Drink kerosene children treatment
- Blister on stretch mark
- Does concerta help with energy
- Blister in mouth porphyria
- Daily meal plan for 20 month old baby
- High fever cough cold hands adult
- Cold extremity but high fever
- High fever cold
- High fever with cold arms
- Green stool tinnitus