Infant. Undergone cystoscopic fulgeration, recovering mild dilation of kidneys. Can circumcision be done? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
How can I help you?
Hi -Gud Mrng :)
My name is XXXXXXX
Please proceed with your query.
i have a son abot 4months old now and he has undergone Cystoscopic Fulgeration on the very 2nd day
i have couple of questions regarding the same..
so, for fisrt 3 months he ws fine and last month he had urine infection and had to get hospitalised again.. his CRP levels in blood were also very high
he was given Meropenam for 10 days -Mrng and evening and was sent back home...
My question is: will he face any issues in future because of the mild dilation of kidneys he had and the surgery he has undergone at such a tender stage..?
the doctors had a scan last month when he was hospitalised and said that the kidneys shape is coming to normal now..
No. Usually such a procedure is done to clear out the lesions within the bladder.
any sort of risks in future as its such a complicate darea
And at such a small age, the benefit is that the cells of the baby is fast growing and replacing.
and can we go for circumcission with in 6months.. he is 4months now
So, there usually would not be any complications which remains.
just to make sure that his healing process is not compromised.
Fine. then you can go ahead.
and one last query..
Sure. Please proceed.
is it common the problem my baby had or anything to worry about in future?
It is a common thing. You need not worry. Please be relaxed.
sure :) thank you so much for clearing my queries.
you are welcome
Thanks for consulting me
ohh My Pleasure..:) may i knw ur name.. if only you can disclose.
Have a Nice Evening!!
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
It was nice talking to you.
same here:) bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bump in middle of babys upper lip
- Baby with bronchitis and vomiting
- Mild pelvicaliceal dilatation kidney incontinence
- Kidney stone and mild pelvicalyceal dilation
- Raised white bump on baby
- Red bumps on baby private
- Infant having stomach pain before bowel movements vomiting treatment
- Fever fbc cbc and urine tests high hemoglobin further
- Vomiting and green stools hot flashes dizzy reasons
- Dilation dilation with kidney stones
- Mild foetus dilation of kidneys
- Frequent fever crocin can get meftal p
- Child has headache stomach ache vomiting fever any suggestions
- Little bumps on baby stomach
- Kidney dilation