Infant. Small eruption of tooth red in color. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
my son is 8months old
he got2 teeths on the lower jaw
now one teeth is forming on upper jaw it came little out and it is red in color
now we are afraid does any thing happend ? why it is red in color ?
Do you mean the teeth is red in colour or the gums?
it is hard i dont thk it is a gum
very small portion of the teeth came out....very small that is hard and red in color
few days back it was white and now it is red in color
Is your son crying excessive after you noticed this problem?
he is like before playing well and active
The description you give is not suggestive of any medical problem.
This could be a simple inflammation either due to the eruption of a new teeth or the lower jaw teeth biting upon the upper gums.
I suggest you to watch it for a few days
or if your son is irritable crying excessively
you can visit your doctor for physical examination.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to treat infant with stomach infection and loose motion
- Erupting wisdom tooth vertigo
- Treatment and cure for senile cataract
- Treatment and cure for spleen injury
- Cause of white strings in child#39s stools and stomach ache
- Tooth eruption causes
- What treatment is suggested for diarrhea
- What could cause red skin under the nose
- Remedy for bleeding nose while taking lisinopril and htz
- Treatment and cure for g6pd anemia
- First permanent tooth to erupt
- Treatment and cure for multiple cysts
- Treatment and cure for universal nerve pains
- Diagnosis of Wisdom tooth eruption
- Wisdom tooth eruption causes