Infant. Small eruption of tooth red in color. Advice - Online Doctor Chats
Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
my son is 8months old
he got2 teeths on the lower jaw
now one teeth is forming on upper jaw it came little out and it is red in color
now we are afraid does any thing happend ? why it is red in color ?
Do you mean the teeth is red in colour or the gums?
it is hard i dont thk it is a gum
very small portion of the teeth came out....very small that is hard and red in color
few days back it was white and now it is red in color
Is your son crying excessive after you noticed this problem?
he is like before playing well and active
The description you give is not suggestive of any medical problem.
This could be a simple inflammation either due to the eruption of a new teeth or the lower jaw teeth biting upon the upper gums.
I suggest you to watch it for a few days
or if your son is irritable crying excessively
you can visit your doctor for physical examination.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Erupting wisdom tooth vertigo
- Normochromic normocytic anemia and nutrition
- Modifiable factors of iron deficiency anemia
- Red bumps on 8 month old
- Tooth eruption causes
- Purple bump near vagina on toddler
- Bump next to spine
- Pathophysiology of anemia in filariasis
- First permanent tooth to erupt
- 2 year old with bumps on thigh
- Pernicious anemia treatment|idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis
- Diagnosis of Wisdom tooth eruption
- Megaloblastic anemia modifiable and non modifiable
- Wisdom tooth eruption causes
- Itchy bumps and vomitting toddler