Infant. Rashes on lower back and rough skin on legs after starting solid food. Help - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
i have a query related to my baby who is 7 months old
will you be able to help me?
I am general physician and I shall help you within my expertise.
Please explain your problem.
i have started with the solids for my baby
i m giving her cerelac first stage wheat and XXXXXXX
she has some rashes on her lower back
her skin on the legs have also become little rough
i dont know wat should i do
Since when have you noticed this rash?
sorry 2 week
we shifted to XXXXXXX recently
after shifting XXXXXXX
Is she tolerating her diet normally?
just a moment i will login from other system
Is there any lose stools/vomiting?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lower back pain rash lower back
- Axima skin disease home remedy
- Infant has raspy cough and congestion
- Information about axima disease
- Purple lump on toddler eyelid
- Skin rash on lower back
- My back lower back hurts after treadmill
- Male with skin rash on lower back
- Low carb diet and green stool
- Axtacy burning in chest
- Maternity axon hospital review
- Mold and vomiting babies
- What means horizontal ekg axis
- Stomach pain nausea dizziness fever
- Small rash on lower back stomach started spreading food allergy