Infant. Rashes on lower back. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
i have a baby who is 7 months onld
Good to hear that
i have a query related to her
will you be able to assist
she has rashes on her lower back
have noticed it from past 2 weeks
Sorry on that
Is it nappy rash?
Can you send a picture of the rash?
Can you mail me?
hmm not as of now
i m in office and i didnt take the photo
did you try any medicines on the rash?
where are you located
Keep the area dry and clean
Nothing serious to worry about the rashes
Infants do get them often
so i can apply calamine lotion
Yes, you can
but its there from past 2 weeks
and her skin was very smooth before but now its not the same on the legs
nope by the grace of god no other problem
its become little l
rough on the legs
Not to worry then
Apply calamine lotion twice to thrice daily
watch for a week
Keep the area dry else
then i will do that
Let me know the progression
Is that all for now?
i can reach you directly from here
You can ask for me in the beginning of the chat
thanks for the help
Thank you too
Wish you baby quick recovery
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lower back pain rash lower back
- Infant chest and back rash
- Is swelling of the scrotum a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Effects of staph on sperm
- Rash on lower back and buttocks
- Old skin hands ehlers
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of medroxyprogesterone?
- Is quick to react or overreact emotionally a side effect of fortesta?
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide/triamterene?
- Injection treatment for prickly heat egypt
- Lower middle back rash
- Is numbness or tingling around the lips a side effect of k-phos m.f.?
- Removing uvula side effects
- Back ache lower back
- Yellow part of egg for skin