Indigestion and presence of food in the esophagus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : do you know how to get a food particul from the esophagus without a muscle relaxing shot we have tried water and liquids what else can i do to get it to go down
Are you there?
There are a few drugs that are known as prokinetics.
These medications can help in getting the food down into the stomach and prevent it from regurgitating back into the oesophagus.
It is basically given for the purpose of vomiting and reflux esophagus, you can try those.
These medications are however not an OTC drug.
You need prescription from the doctor to avail them.
Alternatively you may try using antacids which can help indigestion.
which can partly help in doing the same.
Have you followed?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 4 days late and cramping and moisture
- Small intestine polyp removal
- Food caught in the esophagus
- Slow intestinal transit treatment
- Food sticks in my esophagus
- 6 days late cramping
- Intestinal nerves
- Food and plaque buildup in esophagus
- Cramps and diarrhea for 4 days
- Intestinal paralysis symptoms
- Food stuck in esophagus treatment
- How to cure writters cramps easiy
- 4 days late and a cramping stomach
- Small intestine lymphoma prognosis
- Food feels stuck in esophagus