Indigestion and presence of food in the esophagus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : do you know how to get a food particul from the esophagus without a muscle relaxing shot we have tried water and liquids what else can i do to get it to go down
Are you there?
There are a few drugs that are known as prokinetics.
These medications can help in getting the food down into the stomach and prevent it from regurgitating back into the oesophagus.
It is basically given for the purpose of vomiting and reflux esophagus, you can try those.
These medications are however not an OTC drug.
You need prescription from the doctor to avail them.
Alternatively you may try using antacids which can help indigestion.
which can partly help in doing the same.
Have you followed?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Do thong underwear irritate hemorrhoids
- Does alka seltzer help nausea
- Do muscle relaxers cause constipation
- Doctors who treat parasites
- Neon urine no vitamins
- Which is worse nephritic or nephrotic
- Food caught in the esophagus
- Food sticks in my esophagus
- Food and plaque buildup in esophagus
- Neosporin ointment on penis
- Neopride total why is it used
- Food stuck in esophagus treatment
- Does baking soda help with gas
- Food feels stuck in esophagus
- Neosporin ok for vagina tear