Indication of 2 gestational sacs in sonogram - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : I have a quick question
Doctor : How can i help you ?
User : How can I tell if I was pregnant with twins
User : ?
Doctor : I will help you in this ?
Can i ask few questions ?
User : in my sonogram photo it appears there are two babies
User : but I was never informed
Wats your age
User : go ahead
User : 21
User : ??
Doctor : How many months pregnant are you ?
User : I am not pregnant I was 5 years ago and I have been tryin to get a straight answer
User : answer
Doctor : symptoms inlcudes
User : No
More fetal movements
User : How can I tell from my sonogram photo
there will be 2 gestational sac
User : I don't remember being pregnant
separated by a membrane
User : what if they are identical?
User : could they share a sac
Doctor : even then there is membrane
in btw the 2 gestational sacs
User : ok
User : sooo what could the other image be
they cant share a single sac
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- 18 weeks pregnant and chest feels heavy
- Norgesic forte problems
- 18 weeks pregnant cramping when urinating
- Metolazone 5mg zaroxolyn
- 18 weeks burning sensation in womb
- Sonogram of kidney done what does report indicate
- What does ff in cul de sac mean on a sonogram result
- 18 days delayed in spotting dark brown
- 18 weeks pregnant tiny brown dotstissue
- Pregnant sonogram showed low heartbeat does this definitely indicate miscarriage
- Ocular rosacea blepharitis
- 5 contraceptive measures
- Familial hemiplegic migraine
- Gestational sac appeared flat on sonogram is this normal