Indication of 2 gestational sacs in sonogram - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : I have a quick question
Doctor : How can i help you ?
User : How can I tell if I was pregnant with twins
User : ?
Doctor : I will help you in this ?
Can i ask few questions ?
User : in my sonogram photo it appears there are two babies
User : but I was never informed
Wats your age
User : go ahead
User : 21
User : ??
Doctor : How many months pregnant are you ?
User : I am not pregnant I was 5 years ago and I have been tryin to get a straight answer
User : answer
Doctor : symptoms inlcudes
User : No
More fetal movements
User : How can I tell from my sonogram photo
there will be 2 gestational sac
User : I don't remember being pregnant
separated by a membrane
User : what if they are identical?
User : could they share a sac
Doctor : even then there is membrane
in btw the 2 gestational sacs
User : ok
User : sooo what could the other image be
they cant share a single sac
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pregnant first time is spotting in red normal
- Flax seed smelly pee
- Urine pregnancy test negative after unprotected sex severe bleeding miscarriage
- Sonogram of kidney done what does report indicate
- Pink and brownish sticky discharge instead of usual period pregnancy
- What does ff in cul de sac mean on a sonogram result
- Ipl treated over flat mole
- What is the possible date of conception
- Pregnant sonogram showed low heartbeat does this definitely indicate miscarriage
- Spotting urine pregnancy test negative pregnancy chances
- Itchy flakes spots on skin
- Throat hurts salty flavor
- How to stop flautlance at night
- Gestational sac appeared flat on sonogram is this normal