Increased heart rate - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : im 20 years old and i have a heart rate of 90'ish
User : im on amlopodyne norvasc
User : once a day
User : im worried
User : sometimes its 86, 0r 94, or 96
since when did you notice this?
User : today
User : afternoon around 2pm
User : i checked it while i was at rest
is the pill you or on are birth pills?
User : no im a guy
User : i only take norvas generic 5mg
Doctor : May i know the reason you are on this?
User : high blood pressure
User : what is the best advice you can give me
since this problem is been only since a day
It can be ignored.
User : is it severe am i going to have a heart attack?
Because any stress can increase the heart rate.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Trimalleolar fracture causes
- Borderline left axis deviation ecg done should i be worried
- Tonsillitis with increased heart rate
- Symptoms of Dental trauma
- Warfarin increased heart rate
- Symptoms of Chronic atrophic rhinitis
- High bp since four years what are the reasons
- Egc done does bp medication shown an effect on ecg
- Dental trauma causes
- Increased heart rate and tremors
- Selective immunoglobulin a deficiency causes
- Feeling beats throughout the body should be concerned
- Suffering from chest pain smoking habit ecg eeg normal
- Inhalation increases heart rate
- Ovulation increased heart rate