Increase liver strength - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can ihelp you?
User : i need to ask that which fruits can help me to make my liver strong
Doctor : as in
Doctor : ?
Doctor : could u eloborate
Doctor : are u a non vegetarian
User : i want to increase my weight
Doctor : ok
User : yes
Doctor : i can help you
Doctor : u must know that a slow weight is a healthy weight gain
User : but i am very much thin
Doctor : u must not expect drastic changes\
Doctor : i understand
User : my hight is 6 feet and weight is 50 KG
Doctor : Consume more calories than you burn. Choose healthy foods to add calories.
Doctor : Eat healthy food frequently, 5-6 times a day - 3 larger meals and 3 smaller meals alternately. Separate them by at least 3 hours so you can digest each meal fully. Don't go without food for 5-6 hours after having a major meal.
User : i consult doctors and pass throught so many tests but thes result is
User : negative every time
Doctor : i understand
Doctor : Have a balanced diet.
Doctor : u must understand u will gain steady muscle mass which will be a lot healthier
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Doctor : please do finish the chat so that we can make a diet chart to help you gain weight
Doctor : are u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Enlarged liver pain
- Marginal increase in liver enzymes
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of depo-medrol?
- Sudden increase in liver enzymes
- Is difficult or labored breathing a side effect of exemestane?
- Increased liver enzymes and enlarged liver
- Is problems with foreskin of penis a side effect of condylox?
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of effexor xr?
- Jogging increase liver enzymes
- Treatment for encephalopathy
- Hydrops gallbladder emedicine
- Fatty liver jaundice
- Is burning feeling in chest or stomach a side effect of motrin?
- Immediate gallbladder relief
- Foods that increase liver enzymes