Inability to sleep - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi
User : I'm feeling problem during sleeping
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Can u plz advised for a sound sleeping
User : 32,M, India, Software Engg, Married
Doctor : pl explain in details
User : Sleeping disorder. When I'm going to bed . it takes min 1-2 hrs for sleeping. I try to sleep, but couldn't
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing?
User : no, I don't use the above
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : No
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : No
Doctor : Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep, or remain asleep through the night resulting in a feeling of fatigue and tiredness through the day.
User : I returned from office arnd 12 or 1 AM at night
Doctor : k
Doctor : that must be the case
Doctor : Most adults need about 8 hours of sleep during the night till the age of 60.
Doctor : However, there are no fixed hours of sleep. If a person feels refreshed when he wakes up from sleep, he is getting enough sleep.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Burn in ear canal when burping
- What is a dangerous bun reading
- Constant burbing pain on right side
- Can i take zyprexa zydis for inability to sleep ?
- Herbal remedy for tingling head and inability to sleep
- Straight female roommates that sleep together
- Ferrous sulfate and insomnia
- Food poisoning and burbing
- Idiopathic mean in relation to fertility
- Do iron supplement cause esopheal buring
- Inability to sleep
- Feeling of motion when trying to sleep
- Fight response in sleep
- Will elavil treat inability to sleep ?
- Is nyquil sleep good sleep