Inability to sleep at night - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help?
Doctor : are you there?
User : i'm having problems with sleeping. I need to be up by 7 in the mornings and so therefore try to sleep at around 11pmish. However in the last 2 weeks or so it is impossible for me to sleep, i wake up and my mind switches on, i cant get to sleep until around 3 o clock but i can then sleep through
User : i try sleeping tablets but this doesnt help at all , it is really affecting how i can work, leaving me tired all day
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Occupation,
User : 17, male, student
Doctor : we are sorry.
Doctor : according to our terms and conditions this service is available only for age above 18 yrs.
Doctor : but still since you are here
User : oh ok thanks anyway then
Doctor : try these tips
Doctor : do not sleep in afternoons
Doctor : try to maintain your sleep timings everyday
Doctor : within few days you will notice the change
User : ok thanks for the help
Doctor : also if it doesn't help consult a psychiatrist or a physician for an examination.
Doctor : always welcome.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I think i may have a sleeping disorder
- Salivating at night cant sleep
- Sperm discharge in the night sleep
- What can i do in obstructive sleep apneoa
- Sleeping late at night good or bad
- Hormone regimen for transgender
- My forehead feels tight kindly help me
- I have problems sleeping at night kindly help me
- How to remove pigmentation
- Blood pressure tablets amlodipine
- Inability to sleep
- Imdur er side effects
- Will elavil treat inability to sleep ?
- Floxil 400 mg tabletas
- If sperm leaks at night sleep