Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Inability to hear nearby sounds on pressing below the ear - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
Doctor :   Hi XXX. How can I help you..?
User :   hello sir
User :   i do have an ear problem
Doctor :   Hmm... Please tell me in detail XXXXXXXX so that I can help you out.
User :   i hear a wooshing sound when i press with a finger under the right ear
User :   and i can't hear the whispers
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   continue
User :   and the nearer communications
User :   pls help me
Doctor :   How old are you XXX?
User :   35 years
Doctor :   when did this problem start?
User :   actually i din't observe it, but i discovered it 2 years back
User :   when i had the problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any other health problems?
Doctor :   r u thr XXX?
User :   ok sir i do have an urgent call, i will call u back , thank you.
User :   bye.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye
Doctor :   pls come
Doctor :   back
User :   pl tell me ur id
Doctor :   pls call on the mobile number
User :   so that i can meet u again
Doctor :   on our home page
Doctor :   thanks
User :   which no.?
Doctor :   its on the home page- the mobile number at the top
User :   ok bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor