In first stage of labor - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : are you there?
User : qiuck question i am 37 weeks pregnant my baby's head can be touched by the dr, i am fully effaced and 2 cm dilated is there anything i can do to speed up the labor process this is my 3rd child and both of my girls were born at 37 weeks
User : my dr said i have less than 2 weeks if he is predicting, and that i can go into labor at anytime its just over 100 outside here and i cant take it anymore
Doctor : You can go into labor anytime
Doctor : so if you are still home, please go to the labor room
User : thank you do you think they'll keep me with little to no contractions though?
Doctor : There is no need to speed up labor if it is 3rd time pregnancy
Doctor : The time for normal labor is very less in such women
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diabetic c section delivery and retinopathy
- Type 2 myocardial infarction
- Why have a chest x-ray
- Stages of labor
- Effect of similar blood group on marriage
- Cranberry juice to induce labor
- Stages of labor bloody show
- Distal 22q deletion syndrome
- Labor tremors
- Complications of first stage of labor
- Blood group compatibility for marriage calculator
- Signs of labor
- Svc thrombosis treatment
- Unspecified hyperkinetic syndrome of childhood
- Will dulcolax induce my labor?