Implantation bleeding during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi i was wondering how heavy implantation bleeding is
Doctor : its just in amounts of spotting
Doctor : that is few drops
Doctor : what would you like to know about it?
User : i started my "period" a day late and then had very light spotting that barely filled a panty liner, then the next day it was bright red but only when i used the restroom. no clots ever showed up and it has a lot of EWCM with it
User : could that be the same thing bc now it has stopped and my cervix is high and soft but not as soft as my lips
Doctor : when was your last period and are you suspecting pregnancy?
User : yes i am i had symptoms all month, sore breasts, moodiness, cramps outside period (never happens) cravings and food aversions, lightheaded/dizzy. it was jan 23
User : oh and nausea too
Doctor : has your periods been regular till now? did you take any urine pregnancy test?
Doctor : Implantation bleeding is vaginal discharge which usually contains a small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of pregnant women experience implantation bleeding
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unexplained bleeding during pregnancy
- Spotting a week after nordette ecp
- Atocor 40 side effects
- Is bleeding during pregnancy normal
- Early signs after embryo transfer
- Average cholesterol level 40 year old male
- Pcos and bleeding during pregnancy
- Do you feel feverish after navidoxine
- Precautions after operation delivery
- Orange bleeding during pregnancy
- Reasons for not pregnant even after follicles are rupture
- Dizzy spells age 40
- Testicles tight age 40
- Uti bleeding during pregnancy
- Mens rib cage after 40