Implantation bleeding and Pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i want to know what are some signs of being pregnet it's to early to test and i need to know
early to test means?
User : i havent missed my period its in two weeks and i have a feeling im pregnet
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Implantation Bleeding: Doctor :
it may be the earliest sign in some
User : no i didnt bleed at all i dont think
Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.
Doctor : A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.
Doctor : Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Spotting during pregnancy implantation bleeding
- What do you suggest for a blighted ovum
- Does no implantation bleeding mean not pregnancy
- Signs pregnancy implantation bleeding
- If anybody takes 2 pill unwanted 72 how much time period delay
- Any effect on fetus by having ginette during unknown pregnancy
- I have really bad headaches and my feet feel funny
- I have high prolactin level please help me
- Implantation bleeding ectopic pregnancy or just pill period
- Does smoking at early stage of pregnancy affects baby
- Pre implantation bleeding in pregnancy
- What causes no fetal cardiac activity when having thyroid
- Is it safe to use candid when pregnant
- I have a small bump on my leg is it ringworm
- I have a pulsating pain down my left arm everytime i stress