Implantation bleeding and Pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i want to know what are some signs of being pregnet it's to early to test and i need to know
early to test means?
User : i havent missed my period its in two weeks and i have a feeling im pregnet
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Implantation Bleeding: Doctor :
it may be the earliest sign in some
User : no i didnt bleed at all i dont think
Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping.
Doctor : A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.
Doctor : Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Spotting during pregnancy implantation bleeding
- Does no implantation bleeding mean not pregnancy
- Dark urine third trimester
- Signs pregnancy implantation bleeding
- Can i take navidoxine during the day
- What is the dosage per day od navidoxine
- Implantation bleeding ectopic pregnancy or just pill period
- High sedimentation rate and d dimer
- Ear pain due to cell phone use
- Puffy eyes and sickle cell disease
- Endocarditis sickle cell disease
- Pre implantation bleeding in pregnancy
- Epith cells in urine during pregnancy
- Is cytotec work at 8 weeks pregnancy
- What do heart cells divide