Impact of dysmenorrhea and cyst on conception - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello
Please proceed with your query?
User : i have had terrible menstrual pain for years
User : and have had a cyst for some time
User : though simple in nature
User : am trying for a baby as well
User : can the cysts stop me from conceiving?
May I know your age?
User : and is it the cause of my unbearable periods?
User : 29
Are you periods regular?
User : yes
Period pains know as dysmenorrhea
User : ok
can be a normal phenomena occuring due to the congestion
of the blood vessels
or it could be secondary to the cyst as well.
User : but presently am in my day two and am just spotting,but with so much cramps
But the presence of period pain should not cause for infertility.
User : and am nauseous
User : ok
Doctor : May I know what cyst removal was done?
Do you mean PCOD?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Experiencing irregular periods smelling discharge and difficulty in conceiving
- High alkaline phosphatase 233 in a 7 year old girl
- When is the likely duration of ovulation
- Fibroid anterior wall of uterus 22mm
- Dysmenorrhea acne
- Combiflam for dysmenorrhea
- Im 21yrs old and my face skin is death,can i put evion 400mg
- Hypothyroidism and dysmenorrhea
- Intercourse and dysmenorrhea
- Is it true that labors get shorter with every pregnancy
- Is 23 percent sperm morphology good
- Does the application of q-sera affect my chances of conceiving
- Duromine dysmenorrhea
- Can prolonged depo usage shot interfere with chances of conceiving
- Intramural fibroids anterior to fundus measures 2.3 by