Impact of dysmenorrhea and cyst on conception - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello
Please proceed with your query?
User : i have had terrible menstrual pain for years
User : and have had a cyst for some time
User : though simple in nature
User : am trying for a baby as well
User : can the cysts stop me from conceiving?
May I know your age?
User : and is it the cause of my unbearable periods?
User : 29
Are you periods regular?
User : yes
Period pains know as dysmenorrhea
User : ok
can be a normal phenomena occuring due to the congestion
of the blood vessels
or it could be secondary to the cyst as well.
User : but presently am in my day two and am just spotting,but with so much cramps
But the presence of period pain should not cause for infertility.
User : and am nauseous
User : ok
Doctor : May I know what cyst removal was done?
Do you mean PCOD?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- History of miscarriage irregular periods trying to conceive treatment
- Dysmenorrhea acne
- Combiflam for dysmenorrhea
- Most fertile time to get pregnant
- Heavy bleeding cramps delayed periods trying to conceive suggest
- Hypothyroidism and dysmenorrhea
- Toddler pain while peeing
- Zenflox oz side suspension
- Intercourse and dysmenorrhea
- Have missed period have pcod is there chances of pregnancy
- Tubes blocked overweight need surgery to get pregnant
- Duromine dysmenorrhea
- Wear 2 pads period
- Red painful patch on vagina
- Pain under tummy when peeing