Immune deficiency,high alt/ast - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi, anyone there?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : I am concerned about something. I had my labs drawn and for some reason my liver enzymes are elevated. I have not seen a doctor yet. I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, or have any unusual behaviors. I am currently on tricor to treat high triglycerides which are under control. My liver enzymes were high a year ago and then a repeat test showed it mysteriously went to normal.
whats ur age/sex?
User : My AST is now 86, my ALT is 251, and my GGT is 154. I got these labs done as just a wellness check up at work. I also have common varialbe immune deficiency that is considered mild and never in need of treatment.
User : 32, male
whats sought of immune deficiency?
User : common variable immune deficiency.
alt /ast are non specific serum markers
User : All of my Immunoglobulins are low. I found this out because I kept getting colds one year. But I usually get colds once a year now
they will not tell u whats exact problem we have'
Doctor : are u addicted to alchohol?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bicarbonate of soda jaundice
- Reaction of gynaecosid in how many days
- Congenital immune deficiency
- How big is 8 mm gallstone
- Relation between cholesterol and sgpt
- How to treat immune deficiency
- Hcg weak positive 3 days
- Thyroid immune deficiency
- Immune deficiency search
- Hit head hurts two days later
- Difference between polybion czs and polybion
- Difference between heart and liver enzymes
- What happens 6 days pass ovulation
- I missed one day on hcg
- Cellular immune deficiency