Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Immediate care for an injury on a baby's hand - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 667 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   Hello
User :   My kid who is 6 months baby has a cut in her hand
User :   what should I do?
Doctor :   How big is the cut
User :   it is a small cut...not deep..but bleeding
Doctor :   Try keeping it sealed with in between the thumb and the index finger and that shall take care of the hemorrhage or Bleeding
User :   any medicine to be used..
Doctor :   and wait for at least 5-10 min before you remove the pressure
User :   k
Doctor :   make sure that you do not apply to much pressure as that can lead to gangrene
User :   k
User :   any antiseptic or ointement 2 b used
Doctor :   nothing to worry
User :   k
User :   Thanks
Doctor :   Bye for now
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting Health care magic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor