Illness for 3 weeks due to tattoo infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello
User : i was wondering if you could help me
How can i help you?
User : ive been ill now for 3 weeks i have an infection due to a tattoo
User : as well as having a rather nasty cold
User : but i looked in my mouth earlier and i have two bright pink patches on my tongue almost like ive eaten one of those kids sweets that paints your mouth a funny colour
User : also i feel really warm but i took some pain killers about 2 hours ago that should bring my temp down
User : so i dont quite understand why
User : i was wondering if my antibiotics for the tattoo were making me feel worse
Doctor : Is there any kind of skin changes over the tattoo?
User : or if i should be concerned about the symptoms i have
User : its head alittle since i went to the doctor and got the antibiotics
User : but its still oozing
User : the redness has gone down and most of the scab has come off
Do feel shiverring?
User : no
User : i feel warm
Since when have you been ill?
User : its been about 2/3 weeks
Since your ooze and the temperature has been coming down the antibiotic is working.
You may be experiencing a kind of post illness symptoms.
Try multivitamin for the next 5 days and it should help you.
Have a good diet.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- If you pee bubbles does it mean im pregnant
- I sprained my ankle is numbness in my toes common
- Treatment and cure for tattoo infection
- Cyanocobalamin 1 mg mr
- Im 8 months pregnant and my whole body aches what does that mean
- Is garlic good for tattoo infections
- Is cypionate a steroid
- Critical low potassium symptoms
- Im 40 and my ldl is 190
- Vitamin d injectable forms
- Uncontrollable shaking and chills
- Tattoo infection causes
- What to do for tattoo infection
- Im peeing all the time whats wrong
- Symptoms of tattoo infection