IVF or ICSI - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi i need help how can me and my husband get help with the sperm bank? because he has a low sperm count and its hard for us to have kids
Doctor : sure i will help you people overcome this problem
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
We have introduced a phone line for those who cannot chat. This is a paid service, online payment for a 24 hour package. Once you pay, we shall give you the number to call and the doctor can assist you.
The number is +91-80-0000.
Doctor : u can go in for IVF
Doctor : are you there?
User : whats IVF??
Doctor : IVF is in vitro fertilization . Men whose sperm count is very low. Most clinics will consider doing IVF only for men with at least 3 million motile sperm in the ejaculate. If the sperm counts are lower than this, then ICSI (or microinjection) is a better option.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Icsi cat
- Hairless patch on scrotum
- Loprin tablet used in infertility treatment
- Hives on my neck and hairline
- Prickly heat on hairline
- Ivf icsi procedure with gunasheela
- Neurobion help in hairgrowth
- Ivf and icsi
- Difference between ivf and icsi
- Platelets and male infertility
- Icsi ivf treatment
- Powder for male infertility
- Male infertility quranic treatment
- Uses of proanthocyanidin in male infertility
- Lump in neck hairline muscle