I have pain between the shoulder blades that radiates to the chest when i swallow food - Online Doctor Chats
sometimes when I eat it feels like I swallowed something to big and my back has pain between the shoulder blades that radiates to the chest.
Let me read your query
Give me a moment
It may be because of the big size of the food intake itself
Or it could be due to partial obstruction in the food way
are you there?
I sometimes eat to fast too.
That is a reason too
Also, you must chew your food well before swallowing
well I don't.
Try to take bland, semi solid and liquid foods to help in better digestion
more like a porridge and soup
Also, drink enough water after eating your food as well
I also have poor posture and my neck bothers me sometimes too.
This would prevent the food from getting stuck anywhere in the food pipe
Sorry about that
Try to use soft pillows and cushions
sleep in a way that is comfortable for you
Change your posture frequently as well to prevent muscle spasms
It is better to not use a pillow under your head while sleeping
I have ahard time sleeping on my back and can't sleep on the shoulder the bothers me.
try sleeping on the left lateral side, that is the best position for you
ok thank you very much.
Thank you too
Do you have any more concerns to discuss about now?
take care then
Wish you good health
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Radiating pain between shoulder blades
- Blood in kitten stool after lime dip
- Chest pain shoulder blade pain
- Blood in stool after heavy drinking
- Cipralex and ovum development
- Cipralex and post nasal drip
- Chest pain that radiates to shoulder blade
- Blood in mucus after night of drinking
- Blood in stool after dialysis
- Dry vagina with cipralex
- Cipralex and clear sperm
- Blood when wipe after diarrhea
- Back pain between shoulder blades pain when swallowing food
- Pain between shoulder blade that radiates through chest
- Cipralex delaying menstrual cycle