Hypothyroidism - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi' how can i help u?
User : Doctor my wife is a patient of Hypo-Thyroids and she takes regular medicine eltroxin, is there any permanent solution for this
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Age 32, Gender F,Occupation House wife, Matital Status Married
Doctor : r u there?
User : yes
Doctor : k
Doctor : since how long she's having the probs?
User : last 8 years
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : The aim of treatment is to replace the deficient thyroid hormone.
Doctor : The amount of thyroid hormone to be given needs to be carefully regulated. Inadequate amounts of hormone may not help resolve the signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism and excess can lead to accelerated bone loss and other metabolic problems.
User : cant we make the thyroid gland activate once again
Doctor : its a life long treatment
Doctor : no in any case
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hypothyroid hirsutism
- Could folliculitis be related to a hormone imbalance
- Hypothyroid and acne
- Hypothyroidism menieres
- Post typhoid recovery knee pain
- Sore spot on side of knee
- Little knots in leg
- Are there any repercussions of not taking levothyroxine
- Kneecap makes popping noise
- Could actalin be taken along with thyroid medication
- Lump on kneecap painless
- Hypothyroidism postpartum hypothyroidism
- Does taking antiepileptic drug cause abnormality in baby
- What should be the ideal blood calcium level in body
- Hypothyroidism ss