Hypothyroidism affecting pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi..
User : i want to ask @ thyroid deases
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : What do you want to know about Thyroid disease?
User : can thyroid desease create problem to conceive baby?
User : i have hypothyroidism..
Doctor : Hypothyroidism or low level of Thyroid hormones can sometimes lead to infertility.
Doctor : In women
Doctor : Can you mention your age, gender, height and weight?
User : my age-23, gender-female,height-5''0',weight-47kg.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : If you take adequate medicines for Hypothyroidism regularly, there should not be any problem in the future
User : so can it create problem in my future child also?
Doctor : Not if you are on adequate medications
User : i m very dipressed..
User : ok..
Doctor : There is nothing to worry about. What medications are you taking now?
Doctor : If you are using your medicines regularly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Howmandy day blood test for pregnancy
- Hypothyroidism and pregnancy
- Very dark period blood symptom
- Hypothyroidism during pregnancy and whether it affects to the baby in the womb
- How l montus tablet work in allergy
- Can hypothyroidism affect pregnancy
- How to have remove sking allergy
- Grey tongue and allergy
- Ectopic pregnancy hypothyroid
- Dark thick blood first month pregnant
- Dark period blood pregnancy
- Will taking levothyroxin for hypothyroidism affect pregnancy
- Craving blood during pregnancy
- Placentrex injection for allergies
- Rash on chest from milk allergy