Hypochondriac, smoking addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : what are the risks of smoking expired cigs?
How can I help you?
User : im a massive hypochondriac
User : ironically
No specific risks
How many cigarettes did yu smoke?
User : just a few drags maybe 2 - 4
User : it was maybe 10 minutes ago
you may not worry if it is so less
User : and i have no idea how old it couldve been
However tobacco smoking is injurieous to health
whether it is non expired or expired cigarattes
User : i know my dad has lung and skin cancer
So there is a hardly a increase / decrease of risk for lung and skin / colon cncer
User : but as of an immediate risk?
User : none?
User : or should i be concerned?
No immediate risk
User : ok thanks
If it is 2 cigarettes
User : no not even it wasnt even 1
User : it was just a few drags of 1
Doctor : fine
do not worry
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment for smoking addiction
- Sore throat after smoking addicted to smoking
- Pain in the chest smoking addiction advice
- Sputum related head aches
- Headache tummy ache vomiting indigestion
- Shivers and head ache
- Head ache and roseaca
- Fatal lung conditions
- Lumps one side of head aches
- Smoking change in behaviour addicted to parties
- What is electron configuration
- Addiction of smoking
- Infusion pump comparisons
- E vapor-liquid
- Repeated use of an opiate