Hypertension, nervousness, temper. Cause and cure? - Online Doctor Chats
hi good afternoon
How are you doing?
this is XXXXX. i am fine.
How can I help you today?
my prob is hypertension
Since when ?
it is been a ages now i loose my temper very soon. my patience level is very down
Its not related to your hypertension
basically i get nervous also very soon
Is something troubling you, XXX?
not really. but insecurity abt job is a simple reason i can say
are you sure, thats the only issue?
i think tht is the main reason to get nervous very soon
I think losing your temper is just a manifestation of the nervousness
Since you're so irritable all the time, you are extremely irritable or get angry really fast
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nervous stomach cured by remeron
- Cure for nervous heat rash
- Nervous stomach anxiety cure
- What are my bad stomach pains
- Is saliva bad for penis
- Causes of nervousness
- Sleeping on stomach bad or not
- Treatment and cure for nervous tremor
- Bad smell while peeing
- Why amlodipine gives pedal oedema
- How amlong reduces high bp
- She needs to pee real bad
- Amlong for blood pressure
- Difference between amlong a and amlong
- Can amlodipine cause rashes in the legs