Hypertension from last 7 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u??
User : my 32 yrs wife is suffering from high BO since last 7yrs and it reaches upt 210/135
Doctor : ok
is she taking any medications??
User : we have conducted all the test required but the doctors are not able to find the cause or control
User : ayes
wat medication she is on??
r u there??
r u there??
User : DRUGS PRESCRIBED ON 21.05.09 DOSAGE INSTRUCTION
ECOSPRIN 75mg 0 --- 1 ---- 0 AL
AMLOPIN 10mg 1(8 A.M) ---0 ---- 1(8 P.M)
MET XL 100 mg 2(10 AM) ---- 0 ---- 2(10 PM)
DURACARD 6mg 1--1--1
RASILAZ 300 mg 1(8AM) ---0 ----0
LONAZEP MD 0.5 mg SOS
is her bp[ controlled now??
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Borderline left axis deviation at age 52
- Cortisone injection shoulder pain
- Prevention of early miscarriage
- Cause of hypertension in 14 year old
- Average pulse rate for 52 year ild female
- I have a rateing of 50 percent for my heart what does this mean
- Hypertension in a 14 year old female
- Flucloxacillin 500mg gives me heartburn
- Ideal blood pressure male 52 years
- 28years old and hypertension
- Types of steroid injections
- Cardiomegaly in 38 year old with hypertension
- Epidural nerve block procedure
- Hypertension in 19 year old
- Balance problems with neuropathy