Hypertension and BP - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hi, I was wondering what I should do if my blood pressure was 146 over 89 yesterday and today it was 147 0ver 84
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are u hypertensive
Doctor : age?
Doctor : occupation
User : I'm 17 and I haven't been diagnosed yet
User : student
User : how bad is it for my blood pressure to be like that?
Doctor : any famil history of hypertension
User : yes on both sides
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i suggest u try a few different things before we decide
Doctor : to try medication
Doctor : as ur s is borderline
Doctor : your weight
Doctor : ?
User : aprx. 130
User : I'm 5'5"
Doctor : so i suggesttry to lose some weight
Doctor : also try to restrict
Doctor : salt intake
Doctor : take early morning walks
Doctor : it is better
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does bp 13090 cause hypertensive
- Is diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody a side effect of moxifloxacin?
- Significance of large platelets
- Is temporary rise in bp due to systolic hypertension ok
- Is red skin lesions, often with a purple center a side effect of fiorinal with codeine?
- What is thalassemia minor
- What is a mpv
- Is fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse a side effect of adrenalin?
- What is low rdw-cv
- I have a bp of 180100mmhgdo i have hypertension
- Losanorm ecosprin aten hypertension bp is medication right
- Taking metroprolol for hypertension fluctuating bp levels possible causes
- Is pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back a side effect of ultram?
- Is sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth a side effect of tegretol?
- Is neoral used in the treatment of idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?