Hyperemesis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have been pregnant 3 times.. 1 living child.. the past two times i have developed hyperemesis.
User : 2 days after quitting smoking.
User : i smoked with my first pregnancy and never developed hyperemesis.
Doctor : ok
User : we really want a baby, but is quitting smoking increasing my chances of getting it.
User : i read in an article that women who smoke and women over thirty are protected. Is this true?
Quit smoking can increse the chances
User : But will it also increase the chances of hyperemesis?
Women who smoke and over 30 yrs have reduced the chances of getting pregnant\
Hyperemesis happens because of various other factors
one is twin pregnancy, molar pregnancy,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking sunken cheeks heal?
- What causes painful swollen knee after delivering baby
- Should medication needs to be taken for a delayed period
- Costochondritis and hyperemesis
- Does smoking methamphetamine affects upcoming surgery with general anesthesia
- Ayurveda for hyperemesis gravidarum
- Hyperemesis cabergoline
- Hyperemesis gravidarum ayurvedic treatment
- How to get rid of vertigo permanently
- My boyfriend dips tobacco
- Mentos gum disadvantage
- Treatment for hyperemesis
- How to treat a child suffering from chronic adenotonsillitis
- Numb hands after stopping smoking
- Omeprazole and hangovers