Hyperemesis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have been pregnant 3 times.. 1 living child.. the past two times i have developed hyperemesis.
User : 2 days after quitting smoking.
User : i smoked with my first pregnancy and never developed hyperemesis.
Doctor : ok
User : we really want a baby, but is quitting smoking increasing my chances of getting it.
User : i read in an article that women who smoke and women over thirty are protected. Is this true?
Quit smoking can increse the chances
User : But will it also increase the chances of hyperemesis?
Women who smoke and over 30 yrs have reduced the chances of getting pregnant\
Hyperemesis happens because of various other factors
one is twin pregnancy, molar pregnancy,
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Short-term effects of nicotine
- Costochondritis and hyperemesis
- Red burning sores on arms
- Antabuse and alcohol consumption
- Antabuse effects after drinking
- No nicotine electronic cigarettes
- Burning sensation in rib area and arms
- Ayurveda for hyperemesis gravidarum
- Hyperemesis cabergoline
- Hyperemesis gravidarum ayurvedic treatment
- Itchy arms and buttocks
- Palpitations left arm pain burp edema
- Treatment for hyperemesis
- Burst mole on arm
- Free smoking cessation aids