Hyper pigmentation problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how vcan i help u?
User : I had been to a doctor for a skin problem
User : and he said it is hyper pigmentation
Doctor : pl explain in details
Doctor : the diagnosis & treatmnt
User : I have very dark skin on some places
Doctor : k
User : look different
Doctor : k
User : treatment he has given vitamine tabs for 3month
Doctor : yeah its correct
User : vitamin E
Doctor : Unfortunately except avoiding sun light (so that it does not become worse), there is no known, proven efficacious drug treatment
User : do u suggest any other creams for this
Doctor : here is no known, proven efficacious drug treatment
Doctor : Creams containing tretinoin, kojic acid and azelaic acid have been shown to improve the condition to varying extents. Occasionally, chemical peels or topical steroid creams are found to be useful in reducing it
User : can u please e specific for this
User : I mean the cream name
Doctor : well there r no specific treatmnt
User : ok
Doctor : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is skin rash or hives a side effect of enoxaparin?
- Itching on scalp hair fall tried tablets and lotion
- What is the treatment for hyper pigmentation problem
- Is fruit-like breath odor a side effect of enbrel?
- Hyper pigmentation treatment in ayurveda
- Hyper pigmentation from chemo
- Lump on head hard should we worry because it hurts
- Is black, tarry stools a side effect of flutamide?
- Bump on buttock stings on touching bleeding pus discharge treatment
- Pregnant used to have eczema used steroids infection likely
- Ayurvedic medicine for hyper pigmentation
- Is frequent urination a side effect of flecainide?
- Itchy rashes breaking out of nowhere why do they happen
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of aldactone?
- How to treat hyper pigmentation