Hydronephrosis and its treatment through surgery - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi dr.
Doctor : How can I help you ?
User : can u tell me about hydro nephrosis
User : ?
Doctor : OK
Doctor : Do you have any History of Renal Stones or any other Renal conditions
User : actually my son has been detected with this problem in his left kidney before the birth
Doctor : What is his age now ?
User : 7 yrs
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Did you get any investigations done in this regard and if so what are the reports
User : we have shown the patient to the dr.s for the regular chekups as a precautionary step and they say that.........
User : he should be operated now within six months
Doctor : Hydronephrosis is when a kidney becomes distended or swollen with urine due to a blocked or narrowed ureter.
Doctor : Vesicoureteral Reflux -- This is the abnormal backflow of urine from the bladder into the ureter and up to the kidney. This may be caused by an abnormality in how the ureter connects with the bladder or problems caused by nerve problems or dysfunctional voiding.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Homeopathic medicines for lipoma
- Homeopath water lugs treatment
- Treatment of hydronephrosis in adults
- Treatment for hydronephrosis during pregnancy
- What is the treatment of bilateral hydronephrosis
- What is kidney parenchyma thinning
- Palpatations and kidney problems
- Parenchymal thinning of right kidney
- Homeopathic medicine for xanthoma
- Kidney stones white particles
- Homemade medicine for likoria
- R89 homeopathic medicine results
- Kidney pain and thrush
- Chronic hydronephrosis treatment
- Treatment and cure for hydronephrosis