Hurt ankle with swelling and pain. Wants to know if it is fractured - Online Doctor Chats
User : what do i do if i think my ankle is broken but i cant afford the doctor?
please proceed with your health query
User : what?
User : what does query mean?
is there swelling at the place of the hurt?
User : yess
is there local rise in temperature at the hurt area as compared to the surrounding skin?
User : yes
since i am not examining you personnaly i would not be able to give exact diagnosis.
you require to be examined along with a possible x-ray done for th ehurt area
User : yes but i cant afford to go to the doctor...what should i do?
to look for evidence of any fracture
in the bone
you could o to the 'free clinics' that take care of medical needs of people who do not have insurance
User : okat thank you
please provide your age, gender, location, occupation
User : how old are you?
User : im 15 female florida i dont work
WWW.WWWW.WW User : my parents business is sow...stuid ecomy
visit this link to locate a 'free clinic' in your area
and take Tab Tylenol 2 times a day for pain relief.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Ankle bone pain and swelling
- Suggest medication for swelling on forehead due to stitches
- Right ankle swelling no pain
- Are chemo shots the correct treatment for dermatomyositis
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of irbesartan?
- Is muscle cramps and stiffness a side effect of imitrex?
- Cause for the pain and delay in the periods
- Is inflammation of the joints a side effect of cefprozil?
- Pain after ankle fracture
- Does the pain due to hit reduce after some time
- Swelling ankles and leg pain
- What does swollen stomach and ankle signify in liver cancer
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is difficulty swallowing a side effect of methocarbamol?
- Heel pain and ankle swelling