How to withdraw Unisom intake? - Online Doctor Chats
I have taken Unisom for years as many as 3 50mg tablets per night. I stopped taking 2 days ago and have chills, hot flashes, and nauseau (not to the point of vomiting). I am 68 years old and a controlled diabetic. Should I gradually eliminate Unisom or should I gradually elimanate? What are some side affects I need to be aware of.
Let me read your query for few minutes to be able to have a good discussion here.
Lack of hydration because of the benadryl
I'm sorry. Are you there?
Yes, I am here
I was reading your question
It is best to taper off any medicine that you have been taking for a long time
What mg should I take?
You should start by reducing by one tablet a week
Then when you reach one tablet a day, continue that for one week
Could the borderline kidney reading be a result of not being hydrated and taking so much benadryl?
after that you should decrease it by half tablet for another week
and then you can stop it
Benadryl doesn't cause kidney damage
even when in control these can cause slow damage to the kidneys
Okay. I assume hydration is very important.
Yes, of course hydration is very important
Thank you for your information.
is there anything else I can help you with?
No. Thank you.
You are most welcome
Thank you very much indeed for using the service
I hope you will have a great day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Causes of raised immunoglobulins
- Unisom vs melatonin
- Migraine medicine with codeine
- Progynova and ginkgo combined
- How long after drinking before taking unisom
- Unisom and birth defects
- Can combiflam be taken in stomachache
- Trazodone sulpiride combination
- Composition montek lc kid side effects
- Flora probiotic for sinus
- Composition of the medicine krimson
- Potassium and water equation
- Unisom nighttime sleep aid
- Drinking unisom
- Does amoxicillin help bronchitis