How to reduce weight? - Online Doctor Chats
How I can I help you?
Hi doctor i am of age 22 n my weight is 60 how do i reduce my weight
CAn I know what is your height?
do you know your BMI
Body Mass Index?
No i dont know
Your BMI is 23
is 23 a normal weight?
18.5 tp 25 is normal weight?
So according to standards you are of good weight
Let me know if you still have any concern
i actually had sudden increase in weight from past 6 months...i was around 50
OK. If you want to reduce your weight still I can suggest few things. But ccording to standards you are of good weight
ok please help me out with your suggestions
As you are saying that your increase in weight is all of a sudden, there might be some medical reasons for it like hypothyroidsm etc
So I suggest to kindly undergo thyroid function tests with the help of your Physician to know whether there is any problem as such
actually one of the doctor had told me it is the symptom of PCOD
ok. Were you diagnosed with PCOD?
i had been to a skin specialist for my pimple treatment...so there he said so
I understood. There are certain tests to diagnose PCOD
If it is confirmed, then we can be sure that reducing weight would definiely help in treatment of PCOD
Are you there?
Let me know if you any more concerns
no thanks for your sugesstions..
Thanks for consulting me. Hope it helped
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to reduce weight pineapple
- Electric shocks in side of head
- Abnormal ecg reading underweight
- Stomachache after drinking ensure
- Electric shock treatment for lactose intolerance
- How to reduce weight suggest diet to reduce weight
- Danger of mixing oxyelite pro ritalin and alcohol
- How to reduce weight in pcos
- Electrical shock treatment impotence
- How to reduce weight
- How to reduce body weight
- Oxyelite pro dietary supplement and drinking alcohol
- How electral powder works
- Doctors advice on height growth
- Eldoper is it safe to take