How to reduce weight and waist? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I want to reduce my weight
May I know your age, gender, height, weight and the waist circumference?
Am 32 yrgs, Gender:Male, Height 5'8, Weight 75kgs, Waist 34
Also I want to reduce my waist size
Let me brief you.
Based on the details provided your weight is just under limits.
Is it sir
Waist circumference is in normal limits.
Ok Sir, Thanks
For your height the normal limits are 55 to 75 kgs, but I would prefer you to loose 5-6 kgs to make it perfect.
So I would suggest you to try cardioexercise which are intended for calorie reduction.
Yes Doc, am looking for the same
The exercise which are helpful here are brisk walking, jogging, swimming, thread mill work out, cycling, etc.
Also can you pls suggest for multi-vitamin tablets for my wife
You need to start them gradually let say for 15 - 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week
and gradually increase the time to an hour or two
depending on your availability.
This needs to be done on constant basis for 2-3 months and you should be able to loose the extra weight.
In addition to this, avoiding eating junk foods, any thing which is too oily.
Add less amount of sugars to your coffee/tea.
Sure Doc, thanq
Break your meals to short frequent meals say 5-6 meals per day and let
the alternative foods be containing only fruits and vegetables.
With these measures, you should be able to loose some weight in the 3 months time.
Hope this helps.
Do you have any other query?
yes, Also can you pls suggest for multi-vitamin tablets for my wife
Multivitamin pills, the current theories say it doesn't have any major advantages if a person is hale and healthy.
It would benefit her if she has some deficiency or if her diet doesn't contain good fruits and vegetables.
however if you have some specific vitamin in mind, I can name a few brands.
Most vitamin preparations contain vitamin A and C in it,
However if you are specifically looking for the 3 groups you may try
3. D - up granules.
The last one comes in a XXXXXXX and can be taken once a week for 2 months.
Thanks for answering all my questions and queries
Or alternatively, you may just try the D-up granules with eldervit (combination of vitamin a and c)
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Thanks for spending your valuable time
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vitiligo depression thyroid problem treatment
- Medicine to increase y chromosomes
- Calcification in right central pelvisinvoluted uterine fibroidsciatic nervespinal stenosisconstant pain
- Missed birth control pillhad sex
- Eating protein increases y chorosome
- How to make massages to reduce waist
- How to reduce waist size in sauna
- Suggest some tips to reduce weight and waist size
- Diet tips to increase y chromosomes
- Green diarrhea good health and growth no fever no vomiting
- Pain in right lumbar pain while bending pinched nerve
- Post cholecystectomy dizziness and weight loss
- How to reduce waist size by massage
- Does omega 3 effect cilest
- How to reduce waist after delivery