How to reduce stress? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
kindly suggest me how to reduce the stress
Every one has stress. But how you handle stress is what going to make you healthy or unhealthy.
There are plenty of options that are available to handle stress. You can find an individual way to handle it more effectively by talking to your friends and family. Some methods of stress busters
which I suggest are:
1. Make sure you sleep adequately. A good and undisturbed sleep for 6-8 hours is quite often enough to relieve stress effects.
2. Eat your food at regular intervals. Missing food and hunger can reduce your capabilities to handle stress.
3. Start exercise. Early morning walks are rejuvenating.
5. Reinvent your hobbies and explore other extra activity/hobby.
5. Take timely off from work. May be plan a trip with family and friends.
7. Lastly if you are sexually active, try sexual intercourse at more frequent intervals.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Headache caused by chewing tobbaco
- How to reduce stress in life
- Lexapro and anxiety side effect
- Excedrin tension headache and pregnancy
- Cigarettes cause heat rash in child
- Can vitcofol syrup for children cause constipation
- What causes chin pain in children
- How to reduce ones paranoia and stress levels
- Childhood leukemia causing green stools
- How to reduce stress nausea
- Klonopin for social anxiety disorder
- Diamox for acute mountain sickness
- How to reduce stress in busy schedule
- How long to take citalopram
- How to naturally reduce stress