How to reduce stress? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
kindly suggest me how to reduce the stress
Every one has stress. But how you handle stress is what going to make you healthy or unhealthy.
There are plenty of options that are available to handle stress. You can find an individual way to handle it more effectively by talking to your friends and family. Some methods of stress busters
which I suggest are:
1. Make sure you sleep adequately. A good and undisturbed sleep for 6-8 hours is quite often enough to relieve stress effects.
2. Eat your food at regular intervals. Missing food and hunger can reduce your capabilities to handle stress.
3. Start exercise. Early morning walks are rejuvenating.
5. Reinvent your hobbies and explore other extra activity/hobby.
5. Take timely off from work. May be plan a trip with family and friends.
7. Lastly if you are sexually active, try sexual intercourse at more frequent intervals.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is fear or nervousness a side effect of diethylpropion?
- How to reduce stress in life
- Effects of applying evion 400 on scalp
- Metrogyl 400 composition
- Is muscle tension or tightness a side effect of paxil?
- Is shakiness and unsteady walk a side effect of temazepam?
- Pregnants can use nexpro rd 40
- How to reduce ones paranoia and stress levels
- Benadon 40 mg description
- How to reduce stress nausea
- Is swollen or painful glands a side effect of sertraline?
- Simvastatin 40 is it safe to use with penicillin
- Is fast or pounding heartbeat a side effect of buspirone?
- How to reduce stress in busy schedule
- How to naturally reduce stress